- Ask God to give us the grace to finish the fast, we know how weak we are, we know we need Him more!
- Lets all try to attend the Triduum this year. When we put our hearts into the mass God gives us so much more back.
- If you have not made a good confession this Lenten season do it now, if you have, consider doing it again.
- Prepare to start a Divine Mercy Novena, the Feast of Mercy is the Sunday after Easter. For more info: http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/mercy/novena.htm
- If you have not done anything for Lent this year talk to God about it, ask Him what He wants, Ask Him for special Graces, He is the prodigal's Sons' Father, the Good Shepherd, always waiting and looking for us to come Home, ready to give us the Fatted Calf and a party!
Lord, let this always be in our hearts and minds as we seek to do your will!